OOPs: Object Oriented Programming
- Create a new movie and save it in the same directory as the spinner class: Spinner.as
- Draw a star, and then double click to select both the fill and the stroke.
- Make the star a movie clip with the registration in the center
- Click the Advanced button to open up the full window
- Click export for ActionScript, then type in Spinner as the base class.
- Click the green arrow to make sure that Flash can find the class definition.
- Click OK. You will get an error message that no definition for Star.as was found. That is OK.
- Run the movie. The star will automatically spin.
- Make multiple copies of the star all over the stage. They will all spin and no code in this movie.