Active Learning: Animation
Create a simple animation. It can be nodding the head, waving arms, a bird flapping its wings, or a person walking.
Use your imagination! Do something new that you did not see in the videos.
Save the Alice3 program as lastName_firstName_animation.a3p. For example mary_smith_animation.a3p
- Create an mp4 and a Screen Shot of the code to post in this weeks discussion.
- Submit the lastName_firstName_animation.a3p file in assignments.
- There is a comment with your name and a description of the program. (1 point)
- You have a comment for each block of code telling what movement takes place. (1 point)
- You have at least 1 animation using subparts.(arms, legs, etc.) (2 points)
- You have used variables for most of the movements. (2 points)
- You have used at least 3 different control structures such as count, while, do together. (3 points)
- The animation is realistic (no subparts overlap and the pose is possible for the real life character). (1 point)
- Take a Create an mp4 for the discussion.
- Save the program as lastName_firstName_animation.a3p and submit.
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 25 2017 15:40:23.