Active Learning: A Castle
Using the skills that you have learned, create a scene with a castle. (There are several castle parts in Alice.) Have an guard at the gate who is holding something. /p>
Save the Alice3 project as lastName_firstName_castle.a3p. For example mary_smith_castle.a3p
- Take a screen shot of the movie for the discussion.
- Submit the lastName_firstName_.a3p file.
- In the code there is a comment with your name and a description of the program. (1 points)
- You have at least 4 parts to the castle, arranged realistically. (2 points)
- There is a guard in front of the gate. (2 points)
- The guard is holding something and part of the guards hand is the vehicle (2 points)
- The guard either says or thinks something that is appropriate. (1 point)
- Add fog or change the lighting. (1 point)
- You have created an interesting project with a theme, scenery (at least 4 objects) arranged realistically. (1 point)
- Take a Screen Shot for the discussion.
- Save the program as lastName_firstName_castle.a3p and submit.
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 25 2017 16:00:00.