Active Learning: Editing
Reopen your first Alice 3 program, "Hello World." Make the following changes:
- Add a comment with your name and the name of the project.
- Set preferences for the code to view the code in Java.
- Add arguments to the say command so that the words appear lonker.
- In the scene editor, change the camera angle to zoom in closer.
- Move a person to a new location.
- Delete an object, then add a new one.
- There is a comment with your name and a description of the program. (2 point)
- You have added at least one argument to the say command.(2 points)
- You have changed the camera angle. (2 point)
- You have moved some of the objects and resized them. (2 points)
- You have added some new objects and deleted an old one. (2 points)
- Save the program as lastName_firstName_hello2.a3p and submit in Blackboard under assignments.
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 25 2017 12:08:34.