Final Project Design
Please look at the requirements for the final project.
You are to create the design for the final project. You are to create a Word document and paste all parts of the design into the Word document.
You will upload the Word document in Blackboard under assignments. Your design must have the following:
- Your name (required)
- A synopsis of the story you are going to tell. (1 point)
- Why did you pick this story? (1 point)
- List the scenery, actors and props that you will use. (1 point)
- List at least 3 different actions that you will need: the birds fly, the prince kneels, etc. (1 point)
- Tell how you will make it interactive: what questions will you ask the user? (1 point)
- What sounds will you use?
- If there are items in you story that are not in Alice, how will you represent them. Billboards can display a picture, or you can substitute something.
- All worlds must use appropriate material. No profanity, nudity, strong violence or anything else inappropriate.
- Write the algorithm. Show each of the major steps that will occur. (5 points)
- Your storyboard has at least 10 frames with the major events, scene changes, and dialog. (10 points)
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 25 2017 11:07:47.