Active Learning: A Game or Quiz
Create a guessing game or quiz.
Use your imagination! Try to do something not already done by a classmate.
You should include at least 5 questions.
Count how many questions the user gets right. Show the score at the end.
Save the Alice3 program as lastName_firstName_game.a3p. For example mary_smith_game.a3p
- Create an mp4 and a screen shot of the code to post in the discussion.
- Submit the lastName_firstName_game.a3p file.
- There is a comment with your name and a description of the program. (1 point)
- You ask the user at least 5 questions. (required)
- The questions use at least 3 different types. (2 points)
- For each question tell the user if their answer is right or wrong.(2 points)
- A counter is initialized to 0. For each correct answer add 1 to the counter. (2 points)
- The score is displayed at the end. (1 point)
- At the end tell the user they passed if they get a score of at least 60%, otherwise tell them they failed. (2 points)
- Create an mp4 for the discussion.
- Save the program as lastName_firstName_game.a3p to submit.
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 26 2017 08:09:48.