Active Learning: Vehicles
A Soaring Bird, A Circling Shark
Create an Alice3 world with any scene and objects you want. Your movie should use both vehicles and markers. You may include any other features to make it interesting.
You can create some very interesting movies using these two techniques. Use your imagination!
- A shark swims from one cave to another with a fish always just ahead of it.
- A penguin swims with a fish in its mouth. It moves back and forth between two markers.
- A pixie holds a wand and flies from one castle to another.
Save the Alice3 project as lastName_firstName_vehicles.a3p. For example mary_smith_vehicles.a3p
- Create an mp4 of the movie to post in this weeks discussion.
- Submit the lastName_firstName_vehicles.a3p file.
- In the code there is a comment with your name and a description of the program.
- You should have at least 5 characters.
- You have used procedures and functions for most of the code.
- My First method should not have much code except to call the other procedures and functions.
- You have at least one marker.
- You have at least one vehicle.
- The procedures and functions use parameters rather than constants to make them more flexible.
- Use appropriate control structures to create an interesting movie.
- You should have at least 3 different control structures.
- Create an mp4 for the discussion.
- Save the program as lastName_firstName_vehicles.a3p and submit in Blackboard under assignments.
Active Learning Index
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy
; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 25 2017 11:46:14.