Your First program: Hello World
The goal of this lesson is to write your first program in Alice3.
You will learn how to create a scene by selecting a template, then add a character and add and edit code.
In this module, you will create a program with a 3D character who says "Hello World."
In order to do this you will need to:
- Create and modify a scene in the design view.
- Select and add 3D characters to the scene.
- Select, add and modify people.
- Use the arrows to move, rotate, and resize the characters and other objects.
- Move the camera and change the angle.
- Add comments with your name and description of the program.
- Create code to have the character say "Hello World"
- Run the program, test, debug, and save it.