Introduction to Alice 3
The goal of this video is to give you an overview of the components
in the code editor and scene editor in the Alice interactive environment.
Text of video
Check point: After watching the video, start Alice3 and be sure you can do the following:
- Select a template, such as grass.
- Toggle between the scene editor and the code view windows.
- In the code view window, locate each of the panels shown in the video.
- In the scene setup window locate the gallery.
- Methods are procedures which perform an action, and functions which answer a question.
- The 3D models are classes that are used to add objects to the scene.
If you can do these things you are ready for the next page, if not review the video.