Start, Save, Reopen and modify your program
The goal of this lesson is to learn ways to start a new project,
modify, save, save as, and reopen your project and set preferences.
In this module, you will learn to modify an existing program In order to do this you will need to:
- Instead of selecting a template choose other tabs: starters, my projects, recent, file.
- Use the arrows to move, rotate. and resize the characters and other objects.
- Move the camera and change the angle.
- Edit an existing project.
- Add parameters to commands
- Set the preferences to see Java style code
Print the lesson
Please study the material at each of the links below.
- Open an existing project: Instead of selecting a template choose other tabs: starters, my projects, recent, file.
- Look up, Say it slower: Make the witch look up, say the words slower.
- Editing the scene: Change the position of the camera, turn and resize objects, delete and undo.
- Adding comments: Comments let you make notes for yourself and other programmers
- Setting preferences for the code: Set the preferences to see Java style code
- Discussion Questions
Active LearningEdit the Hello World project
Like us on Facebook:
OER: Open Educational Resource
Author: Janet E. Joy; Publisher: Zebra0.com
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
Last modified: May 17 2017 16:48:49.