Understanding the Alice Virtual World
The goal of this lesson is to understand how objects view the world
and how to move them in the Alice virtual world.
You will be able to move, turn and roll the objects that make up your scene.
In this module, you will gain a deeper understanding of objects in the Alice virtual world. In order to do this you will need to:
- Understand the basic principles of object motion and rotation
- How Objects see the Virtual World: Video demonstrates move, turn and roll
- Understand that each object has a sense of direction
- Be able to add code to move, turn and roll.
- Use a sequence of actions to create a dance routine, or other complex action.