Introduction to C#
Active Learning: Using what you have learned
- Start a new C# project.
- Right click on this fish, then select Save Image (the exact command depends on your browser) to save it to your computer.
- Make the fish the background image for the form.
- Make the fish centered.
- Make the title of the form (text property) "Go fish, go!"
- Make the background color a nice deep blue.
- Run the program.
- Save the project as fish.
- Run it again to create the EXE file.
- Find the EXE file and run it again from outside Visual Studio.
You may be disappointed that the fish is not animated when you run the program.
In the next lesson you will see how to animate the fish in you project.