If you have made a really interesting button named BtnGo that says GO, you may want to make another button just like it that says STOP. Instead of making the new button from scratch, we will make a duplicate of BtnGo and name it BtnStop.
- Create a button called BtnGo with the word Go on it.
- Open the library and right click on BtnGo.
- From the pop-up list select Duplicate.
- In the pop-up window, change BtnGo copy to BtnStop.
- Double click on BtnStop in the library and edit it so that it is a different color and change the text to STOP.
- In scene1 drag a copy of BtnStop to the stage.