Creating Animation in Alice3
The goal of this lesson is to learn to use the control structures do in order, do together, count, and while to create 3D animation.
In this module you will use the control structures do in order, do together, count and while to create animation.
In order to do this you will:
- Utilize control structures in your code.
- Determine which control structures to use for more natural movements;
- Implement loop control structures count and while to wave, clap, shake the head, and stomp the feet!
- Use markers to move an object to a set position.
- Edit object markers: add, delete, re-rename, and change the color
- Create an animation that uses several subparts, such as walking.